Hart's Content Cottage Amenities
There is no shortage of entertainment and dining locations available onsite or within walking distance of Silver Lake. Weekly rentals are given priority over daily rentals, and reservations require a 50% deposit with the balance due 30 days before arrival. No refunds & no credit cards for cottage payments. State sales tax: 6% and *County room tax: 5%.
- Check-in time for Hart's Cottage weekly reservation: 5:00 p.m. or later.
- Check-out time is 10:00 a.m.
- Kitchens include stove, refrigerator, table and chairs, toaster, coffee maker, and microwave.
- The kitchen is also furnished with pans, dishes, tableware, and utensils.
- Linens such as pillows, blankets, sheets, and pillowcases also included with each cottage.
- Cottages all have heat and cable TV, picnic table, and grill.
- Please bring your own towels (pool, beach, bathing), soap, shampoo, toilet tissues, kitchen towels, trash bags, and cleaning supplies, and outdoor chairs.
- You are expected to maintain the cleanliness of your cottage and site (including dishes, trash, etc.; bedding will be cleaned and maintained by housekeeping).
- Port-a-cribs are available by reservation at a rate of $20/week or $10/day.
- Coin laundry is also available.
The majority of cottages can accommodate additional people. Please ask before inviting anyone to ensure you do not surpass the maximum number of people.
- Additional guests will be charged at a rate of $20/day or $85/week per person.
- Please include babies in the number of persons using our facilities.
- Anyone on the property must be a registered guest. (Please see our policy section to find out more info)
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED ANYWHERE ON THE RESORT PROPERTY AT ANY TIME.
- Silver Sands Resort amenities and grounds (beach, swimming pool, etc.) are for registered guests only.
- Absolutely no visitors without Management permission and pass.